Why choose aluminum blinds?
Aluminum blinds exploded onto the scene in the 1970s and 1980s, giving homes all across America a splash of color and style. And they’re still making a statement today! Commonly known as “mini-blinds,” they consist of lightweight aluminum slats, ranging in sizes from the 1/2″ micro, 1″ mini and the 2″ macro, to customize your view.
Some of the more popular styles include a brushed aluminum for a clean, futuristic look. With a stylish headrail (without those ugly boxes on the side seen on inferior products), they really enhance the look of any home. Plus, their sleek design and wide selection of colors and styles make them suitable for almost any room decor.
Finally, the convenience of cordless lift is available on blinds that are unimaginably large — no cords, no muss, no fuss! Just lift and go.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to have us bring the showroom to your home!
Aluminum Blind Features:
- Lightweight and highly durable
- Ability to control the amount of light entering a room
- Provide adequate privacy for a room
- Cordless lift available
- Easy to clean; resistant to moisture
- Timeless, classic look
- Great for functionality and affordability
- Perfect for residential and commercial settings (business offices, schools, apartments)
- Available with motorization for added safety and convenience