Why choose Cellular shades?
Cellular Shades, sometimes called Honeycomb Shades, are among of the most versatile and innovative window coverings in today’s market. These beautiful shades feature a unique pleated honeycomb construction to provide both fashion and superior energy efficiency. It’s a contemporary look that adds both style and function.
Raise and lower the shade as needed for light control and privacy with a pull cord, cordless feature or motorized options, without the clutter of visible cord holes. The durable, washable, polyester fabric is available in a wide range of colors and textures in various cell sizes, and in various opacities, from sheer to total blackout.
Check out some of the new features for Cellular Shades, including wood-wrapped headrails that add an extra touch of class to your windows.
Cellular Shade Features:
- Superior insulators – the most energy efficient window covering available on the market
- Honeycomb shape traps air inside, keeping a room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- No route holes or exposed strings, offering a streamlined appearance
- Cellular shades are able to cover large areas with a solid piece of fabric. Fabric sizes up to 144” wide with no visible seams
- Great application for arches or specialty shapes
- Optional Wood-wrapped headrails to coordinate with wood floors and furniture
- Unique lifting options available (top-down/bottom-up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Made of a woven polyester fabric treated to resist stains and static electricity, making them easy to clean, with edges that won’t fray
- Very durable – the polyester fabric bounces back and holds its pleats for a tight stacking
- Excellent selection if a blackout treatment is desired
- Fabric is neutral on the back side, providing a nice, consistent look from the home’s exterior