Why Choose Pleated Shades?
Pleated Shades are a crisp, fashionable, and affordable window treatment option and are great as a stand-alone treatment or accompanied by a drapery. They feature decorative fabrics in permanent, accordion-like pleats that are crisp and stylish.
Their horizontal lines are ideal for any setting and add a clean, concise look to the room. With fabrics that range from solid colors to a grassy look of natural fabrics, there’s sure to be a pattern that’s perfect for your home.
Like cellular (honeycomb) shades, they also lift and lower with the use of a single pull cord. Or, you can choose our popular cordless option. We also offer several beautiful woven fabrics brings that out the color intensity and material texture. Pleated shade fabrics are available in various opacities, from sheer, to light filtering, to room darkening.
Pleated Shade Features:
- Pleated shades have appealing designer options, with many premium fabrics from which to choose
- Greater range of textures, designs and prints
- They stack very tightly when raised, maximizing view
- Available in 1 inch and 2 inch pleat sizes
- Variety of control options available (top down/bottom up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Great choice for interior French doors in providing privacy and style – fabric shows the same color on both sides