Why Choose Shutters?
Window Shutters add a touch of class, timeless style and aesthetic beauty to any environment. When comparing the many window treatment options available, shutters are considered by many to be the all-around best and most complete solution. It’s like adding fine furniture to your windows. When you purchase shutters, you can smile knowing that they are the ONLY window covering that actually add coveted resale value to your home!
Our window shutters are available in real wood, composite and durable faux wood. Different louver sizes include 2-1/2” for a more traditional look, 3-1/2” for a more contemporary look, and 4-1/2” for the ultra-modern look. Shutters truly add elegance and sophistication to any home.
Also, ask about the stunning look of stained wood shutters. They’re a great way to add incredible elegance to any room.
- Provide a very decorative, timeless look
- Operable louvers allow you to control natural light
- Provide excellent visibility—larger louvered shutters provide a virtually unobstructed view
- Our real wood shutters are made from the highest grade of North American hardwoods
- Our faux and composite shutters look like real wood, but their synthetic materials are able to resist high humidity areas, fading and cracking
- Superior insulating design keeps heating and cooling costs down for greater energy savings
- Heavy-duty construction ensures long life
- Perfect solution for large windows, specialty shapes, and arched windows
- Cordless to ensure child safety
- Ideal for increasing the value of your home (actually considered a fixed part of the home, not an accessory)
We are proud to feature shutters from Norman, the best and most popular shutters in the world. Check out this video to learn more about these incredible shutters and how they can make your home even more beautiful!